Monday, June 13, 2011

Happeemonkee's Etsy.

Someone pull me away from these pretty pictures!
Happeemonkee's etsy shop. Her pictures below:
Nuts. Too cool!


I usually feel like heaving when I see pictures of macarons (I blame it on that whole assorted box my older sister brought home from the city LAST summer. Never eat a lavendar macaron right after a pumpkin macaron right after a coconut macaron. You'll want to die. I never want to touch another one ever again.) but I find that this picture only makes my stomach churn a little bit. Its quite cute!

4 comments:

  1. ahahahah that's cute/funny: your line about macarons hahah

    also, i wonder if the circular bokeh is real or fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. also change your blog settings so i dont have to enter in a captcha everytime i want to comment

    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=018fc5b28e7a797d&hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got it dear. idk, is it possible to get bokeh like that naturally? no, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. unless there are floating points of light in the bg, its fake

    ReplyDelete